Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Dirk Austin
Dirk Austin

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.28 14:40:00 - [1]

If you should need a fast ship with even some more cargospace, i recommend the stabber with MWD currently using 2, normally only activating 1 to save the cap. Hitting the gate at 1500 m/s, using both the ship has to break hard when jumping otherwise the gate would be pushed away. Ask TANK CEO he didn't even get of one round before i jumped.
The agilty of the stabber is like a frigate.
And with 3 cargo expander I i get 690 kubic, use a can and the total is up to nearly 800 kubic.
Dirk Austin
Dirk Austin
Minmatar

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.05.28 14:40:00 - [2]

If you should need a fast ship with even some more cargospace, i recommend the stabber with MWD currently using 2, normally only activating 1 to save the cap. Hitting the gate at 1500 m/s, using both the ship has to break hard when jumping otherwise the gate would be pushed away. Ask TANK CEO he didn't even get of one round before i jumped.
The agilty of the stabber is like a frigate.
And with 3 cargo expander I i get 690 kubic, use a can and the total is up to nearly 800 kubic.

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240427/0059
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.